The following options may be available to members who are unable to afford their monthly loan payment:
- Payment Deferment – If you are one, two, or even three months behind in your payments, we may be able to defer your payment and extend your loan.
- Loan Modification – Either a temporary or permanent change in the repayment terms of your loan.
- Loan must be established for at least 6 months
- There should be no modifications or extensions in a prior 12 month period
You will need the following items:
- Completed Loan Application
- Completed Personal Budget Analysis
- Income verification – current pay stub if you are a wage earner, if you are self-employed we need your previous year’s tax return and the last three months’ bank statements.
- Hardship letter – write a letter that explains your situation and how we can help you. Be sure to sign and date your letter.
- Completed Reference Sheet
How to submit your request:
- Please drop off the completed packet to any one of our 6 branch locations
- Fax to 407-425-0503 Attn: Collections Department
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org