Coloring Contest: April 1 – April 30
In honor of National Credit Union Youth Month in April, Priority Credit Union is holding a coloring contest for children. The theme is “Credit Union Strong.”
The winner will receive a $50 VISA Gift Card. The deadline to enter is April 30, 2016. Winner will be chosen May 2nd.
Visit the nearest Priority Credit Union branch or download your coloring page here. Completed entries can be dropped off at any PCU branch or mailed to:
Priority Credit Union
Attn: Marketing Department
301 East Michigan Street
Orlando, FL 32806
Complete Coloring Contest Rules:
• Must be 13 years old or younger to enter
• One entry per person
• Deadline to turn in completed coloring sheet is 5:00pm, April 30, 2016.
• Completed coloring sheet may be dropped off at any PCU branch
• Employees of the Credit Union and their immediate family members are not eligible
• No purchase necessary
• The winner will be notified by the Credit Union. Winner need not be present to win.
• If the prize is unclaimed, an alternate winner will be chosen
* All submissions will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 VISA Gift Card. Membership eligibility is required. All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable.